Does one need a special occasion to make his/her significant other feel worthy of their love?
Well, not really! Small lovely gestures without any specific occasion can do a lot of good when it comes to relationships or loving friendships. These small gestures can range from posting your partner cute little love letters when he/she lives away or preparing a romantic brunch on a Sunday afternoon.
When it comes to flowers, girls usually love it when they receive unexpected tulips or roses on a stressful office day or after a heavy workout session. A surprise delivery of flowers in a box can pep up anyone’s grumpy mood and if it’s about sending flowers to her then there is no hard and fast rule.
While sending flowers you can add simple messages using poetry or quotes by a cherished poet to make the surprise even more interesting for your loved one. I know that sending a short note comprising of someone else’s poetic lines might sound as if it’s just an easy way to send a gift and be over with it. But, selecting sweet and loving messages to send with the flowers can be a tough task too.
One doesn’t simply send a love quote or a poem for her without putting some thought into it. When sending such love notes, especially with flowers in a box or a bouquet, you must make the right choice. To generate some romantic inspiration in you, listed down below are five simplest messages to grab her attention when sending flowers:
1) If you are sending her a bouquet to confess your love for the very first time then sending a quote from a famous romance novel can work wonders. Here’s a revered quote from the book The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you”.
2) Sometimes cheesiness also works wonders if it’s the right time. When sending her flowers in a box, you can add to it love poems or famous lines by the renowned poet
To do with you what spring does with the cherry trees” –
Pablo Neruda, Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair
3) Or you can revive the classic Victorian love in your message by quoting Alfred Lord
Tennyson- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever”.
4) “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but
must be felt with the heart”- Helen Keller.
5) Perhaps a romantic song by a pop artist could also work, “When I see your face,
there’s not a thing that I would change. ‘Cause you’re amazing just the way you
are.”- Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
So be it a sixteenth century sonnet written by Shakespeare or a love poem composed by you,
what matters is how that moment is made special for your loved one, when she opens up the
flowers in a box sent by you.