Interview with Miss AZ 2015 Maureen Montagne
Before moving to Arizona I have heard that Grand Canyon State is not only one of the hottest spots in US, but also a place where very beautiful people live! And today Flower From Lover is proudly introducing you our new brand ambassador, Miss Arizona 2015 - Maureen Montagne. Maureen is 23 and lives in Chandler with her family. Her mother is from the Philippines and her father is French. She speaks fluent Tagalog and is involved in Filipino clubs at ASU, where she is majoring in communication. She loves writing and wants to become a writer and reporter, possibly internationally. She visits the Philippines often and have a dream to work in Singapore or Malaysia.
Find more interesting facts about Maureen in her interview with Flower From Lover.
1. Hi Maureen! How did Miss AZ title change your life?
Being Miss Arizona USA was one of the best experiences of my life. Pageantry enabled me to engage with my community, help start and support fundraisers, and taught me priceless lessons about dealing with others and networking. Overall, it made me a more confident and outgoing person!
2. Your favorite perfume?
My favorite perfume is the original scent from Jimmy Choo.
3. What you never forget to put on when you leave the house: mascara or lipstick?
4. The most memorable gift you ever received?
The most memorable gift I ever received was a delicate turquoise necklace from one of my best friends. It was completely my style and I still have years later.
5. Your favorite quote?
“My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me.”
6. Do you know the difference between Macarons and Macaroons?
Macarons are a french cookie with filling where as macaroons are a cookie with coconut.
7. Your favorite designer?
My favorite designer is Dolce & Gabbana.
8. Your favorite arrangement by Flower from Lover?
It's ~Taraji~ with gorgeous red roses and white hydrangeas! It's absolutely stunning!
9. Your favorite flower?
My favorite flowers are pink roses or anything pink!
10. The weirdest thing in your purse?
I always carry around super glue with me just in case anything breaks.
11. Your favorite food?
My favorite food is salmon sashimi.
12. Have you been to Philippines?
Yes! I visit the Philippines on a regular basis.
13. The most exotic destination on your bucket list?
I would love to explore the Maldives or go backpacking through India.
14. Your favorite macaron flavor?
15. Describe yourself with one word:
16. Do you believe in ghosts?
No. ("I do" - Flora Macaroni).
17. If Hollywood would make a movie about you which actress do you want to be portrayed by?
I would love to be played by Angelina Jolie.
18. What supernatural ability would you like to have?
I would want to be able to read minds.
19. With what famous photographer would you like to work?
20. Your favorite spot in Phoenix?
My favorite spot in Phoenix would be a restaurant called Different Pointe of View. It's a lovely restaurant on top of a mountain with a gorgeous view!
21. Your style icon?
22. Have you taken part in Mannequin challenge?
23. Your favorite makeup guru on Instagram?
24. Your favorite fashion influencer on Instagram?
25. Would you gift flowers to your boyfriend?
26. What you would never do even for 1 000 000 bucks?
Hurt another person.
27. If one day there would be absolutely no internet, what app/social media would you miss the most?
28. Spokesperson of what world company would you like to be?
I would love to be the face of Chanel or Burberry.
Dress or jeans: Dress
High heels or sneakers: Sneakers
New York or Paris: Paris
Orchid or rose: Rose
Macarons or donuts: Donuts
Coffee or tea: Tea
Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds: Ryan Reynolds
Horror or comedy: Comedy
Skiing or surfing: Surfing
Diamond or sapphire: Diamond
Instagram or Facebook: Instagram
Kylie or Kendall: Kendall
Cats or dogs: Dogs
Purse by Chanel or Hermes: Chanel
Bridal gown by Elie Saab or Vera Wang? Elie Saab
Wedding on the exotic beach or in a fancy hotel? Exotic Beach
Pizza or burger:Pizza
Selena or Ariana: Ariana
Kendall or Gigi : Gigi
Guitar or piano: Piano
iPhone or Samsung? iPhone
Naomi or Tyra: Tyra
Jacqueline or Marilyn: Jacqueline
Rihanna or Beyoncé: Beyoncé
Want to know more about Maureen? Follow @maureenmontagne on Instagram.
We hope you liked our interview. And many more are coming soon! Stay tuned!